XertifiX PLUS-Label Factory ONLY
The PLUS Label Factory ONLY will only and exclusively given when due to the fragmented nature of the products (for example, small parts such as stone, glass or metal splinters in the production of tiles) a backtrack to the first supplier is not possible. This must be confirmed by the importer in written form. Otherwise, all PLUS requirements apply:
The PLUS-Label is issued if 2/3 of all criteria and all must-criteria are fulfilled.
The mandatory criteria are:
- No Child Labour (ILO conventions 138 and 182)
- No Bonded Labour (ILO conventions 29 and 105)
- Labour Union Access and Collective Bargaining (ILO conventions 87 and 98)
- No Discrimination (ILO conventions 100 and 111)
- Fair Working Hours (ILO conventions 1 and 14)
- Payment of minimum wage according to the local law
- Provision and usage of Personal Protective Equipment (e.g. masks, eye protection, helmets, ear protection and boots)
- Measures of pollution control / Waste-Management
- Production and processing units/business are legal
The design of the XertifiX logo comes from the Freiburg artist Jörg Bollin.