How we workXertifiX2010-11-12T11:05:47+00:00
- Signs a contract with European natural stone importers.
Commissiones controls (audits and unannounced inspections) in Asian quarries and processing factories.
Makes lobbying and public relations in Germany and beyond.
European stone importer:
- Signs a contract with XertifiX to buy imported stones from China, India or Vietnam with the “XertifiX-Label”.
- Requests the producers in the supply chain of his imported natural stones to comply with the XertifiX Standard.
Exporter/producer of natural stones:
- Allows the XertifiX auditors to audit and inspect unannounced all production sites (quarries and processing factories) at any time.
- Commits to fulfil the XertifiX standard in all his production sites, where the exported stones are produced and processed.
- Natural stones from audited supply chain is certified with the „XertifiX Label“, as soon as the criteria are fulfilled.
XertifiX Sozialprojekte e.V.:
- Is the owner of the XertifiX Standard.
- Consults and coordinates social projects in India, that support and help the children and parents in the quarries and the settlements of migrant workers.
- Makes lobbying and public relations in Germany and beyond.
1. The XertifiX-Seal
2. 10 Steps to the XertifiX-Seal
3. List of retailers